Episode 8: All Things Residential Investment and Multifamily Financing with Stephanie Casper of CoreVest Finance
Stephanie Casper is currently Vice President Originations at CoreVest Finance. She has been with CoreVest (formerly Colony American Finance) since 2015 when she joined the firm to manage the Bridge lending business.
After graduating from The Hotel School at Cornell University, Stephanie earned her MBA at UNC Chapel Hill. Her career path has included operational management and executive level positions at companies such as GE, Marriott International, and Green Street Advisors.
Originally from the Boston area and now living in Southern California, Stephanie is a die-hard Boston sports fan still basking in the Red Sox 2018 World Series and the Patriots Super Bowl 53 wins. She is a certified mat and reformer Pilates instructor, enjoys spinning and is a novice Crossfit athlete. In her spare time she enjoys shoe shopping, reading, and cooking with her husband.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Stephanie comes from the “equity side of the equation” prior to becoming a loan officer, and how that really helps her perspective in helping Investors.
- How CoreVest is considered “Medium Money” which falls between conventional or bank financing and hard money, and how that can be a real advantage in getting deals financed!
- Stephanie goes through in great detail about their comprehensive and extremely competitive options on short term financing for literally any number of units- from 1 and up!
- How they can help with Rehab and Ground up construction projects!
- The BEST option for multifamily loans between $500K to $1M- Lane is shocked to hear about this one!
- Stephanie discusses their very flexible and competitive portfolio/blanket loan.
- Hear the incredible story of how Stephanie recently helped the host of the show Flip or Flop (Tarek El Moussa) with some great financing for his portfolio!
- And much, much more!