Episode 14: Capital Connection Pivots- We’re Now HELPING SMALL BUSINESSES NAVIGATE THE CRISIS!
In 2009 Lane was asked to become a “Coach” in the national program known as the Direct Lender Alliance. As a coach in the program, he was responsible for training and mentoring hundreds of students every week through live webinar presentations.
This experience helped Lane understand the hurdles these hundreds of people were facing in the “money finding” business.
In 2015 Lane made the move to Capital Connection which has made its mission to solve the number one problem facing real estate investors and the brokers that assist them, and that is finding, vetting and connecting with the best possible sources of capital found anywhere.
The model has proven sound and Capital Connection is growing rapidly.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What to do, and what not to do if you are a small business right now.
- How YOU Can EARN by providing the BEST SOLUTIONS TO OUR DESPERATE SMALL BUSINESSES!
We have pivoted to helping Small Businesses 100%.
Tons of confusion out there about the Stimulus Money.
Wells Fargo Dropped out!
Many of our BEST SBA Lenders are ONLY WORKING WITH CURRENT CLIENTS.
We are Following it All very Closely.
Self employed and independent contractors can begin applying on April 10th.
And A Lot More!
- Paycheck Protection Program “Explained” – PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
- Webinar REPLAY- If you want to help be part of the solution AND Get Paid! ***IMPORTANT NOTE*** Since the webinar recording, we have CONFIRMED that you can earn a referral fee for the Cares Act Funding through the SBA!! – https://rcl.ink/ihz
- If you need the best source to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program – https://forms.momentumtools.io/?form=rwbscfwbqajo&rp-name=RP012958
- If you don’t qualify somehow- send an email with your details to: Deals@capconnectnow.com