Episode 13: Important Update: Lending is Still Happening!
In 2009 Lane was asked to become a “Coach” in the national program known as the Direct Lender Alliance. As a coach in the program, he was responsible for training and mentoring hundreds of students every week through live webinar presentations.
This experience helped Lane understand the hurdles these hundreds of people were facing in the “money finding” business.
In 2015 Lane made the move to Capital Connection which has made its mission to solve the number one problem facing real estate investors and the brokers that assist them, and that is finding, vetting and connecting with the best possible sources of capital found anywhere.
The model has proven sound and Capital Connection is growing rapidly.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lane Talks About State of Lending Currently In the Midst of Covid-19 Uncertainty.
- Great News! Lending IS Happening!
- Important Updates from Frannie and Freddie.
- Capital Connection Pivots- How You Can Help Small Businesses Right Now- And Get Paid to Do So!
- Link To Fannie Mae Covid-19 Info: https://multifamily.fanniemae.
- Link To Freddie Mac Covid-19 Info: https://mf.freddiemac.com/
Please Add Me To The List for: Emergency Workshop: Helping Businesses and Getting Paid!