Episode 10: What It Takes To Get A Deal Done- Real Information No “Guru” Will Tell You!
In 2009 Lane was asked to become a “Coach” in the national program known as the Direct Lender Alliance. As a coach in the program, he was responsible for training and mentoring hundreds of students every week through live webinar presentations.
This experience helped lane understand the hurdles these hundreds of people were facing in the “money finding” business.
In 2015 Lane made the move to Capital Connection which has made its mission to solve the number one problem facing real estate investors and the brokers that assist them, and that is finding, vetting and connecting with the best possible sources of capital found anywhere.
The model has proven sound and Capital Connection is growing rapidly.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Critical and Misunderstood Factors Every RE Investor Needs to Focus on For Success in Raising Capital for their Investors!
- Lane details the “Four Data Points” that are critical to get almost any RE Investment or Commercial Deal the funding it requires.
- Why the “Human” element is still critical even when the loan is made to a business or an entity.
- Does your personal credit matter, and how much?
- Can you do this with No Experience? (You might like the answer on this one)
- Why does “Liquidity” matter and how is it defined?
- Why does “Net Worth” matter and how is it defined?
To Learn More About the Credit Repair Company Lane Uses Personally and Endorses Please Go Here Now: