In 2009 Lane was asked to become a “Coach” in the national program known as the Direct Lender Alliance. As a coach in the program, he was responsible for training and mentoring hundreds of students every week through live webinar presentations.
This experience helped lane understand the hurdles these hundreds of people were facing in the “money finding” business.
In 2015 Lane made the move to Capital Connection which has made its mission to solve the number one problem facing real estate investors and the brokers that assist them, and that is finding, vetting and connecting with the best possible sources of capital found anywhere.
The model has proven sound and Capitol Connection is growing rapidly.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lane “Pulls Back the Curtain” on what really goes on behind the scenes in order to get a deal all the way to the funding table.
- What it takes an investor just to get their first deal to the “Plate”.
- The importance of picking a good team and the most critical member of that team!
- The secret to analyzing your deal up front and exactly how to do it!
- The story of Mike and how we’ve helped him grow to over 160 Units under his control and growing fast!
- What really are your options when it comes to the money side of Real Estate Investing.
- How we go about finding the best possible options for our clients.