Episode 9: A Must Listen to Podcast for every Commercial RE Investor and Finance Broker!
Mark is a Vice President in NorthMarq’s Charlotte office and actively arranges debt and equity solutions for his clients. Debt and equity sources include Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, life companies, CMBS, private equity and banks.
Mark has extensive experience in all types of commercial real estate and has been active in the industry since 1987. He has held positions in the commercial lending units of Travelers, MetLife, Wachovia and RAIT Financial Trust. Responsibilities included origination, structuring and underwriting within all sectors of commercial real estate. In addition to his tenure with institutional lenders, Mr. Ebersold was the VP of Development with Forsite Development, a privately-held real estate company that specialized in acquiring “value-add” opportunities in the industrial sector, and a Managing Director with Tannery Brook Partners, a boutique real estate advisory shop.
Mark has a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Connecticut. He is a licensed real estate salesperson in North Carolina.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to Figure out the BEST POSSIBLE FINANCING OPTION BETWEEN: Life Insurance, CMBS, Agency, and Non-Bank Lenders.
- All about the often unknown and misunderstood option of Life Insurance Loans and Why YOU Need to know about this Awesome Financing Option!
- Mark goes into great detail about things like:
- Who Qualifies?
- What Assets Qualify?- (You might be Surprised)
- What Terms Are Available?
- How Personal Credit Plays a Part ?
- Minimum Loan Amounts?
- How These Loans are Extremely Competitively Priced!
- What is CMBS Lending and Who Could Potentially be a Great Candidate.
- How CMBS can offer Equity and Mezzanine Financing to the right borrowers.
- How Mark can bring huge value by assisting in navigating the sources.