Episode 2: Flexible Commercial Loans from Finance of America
Anna Buckley is an Account Executive at Finance of America Commercial where she structures long-term loans for non-owner occupied rental properties, fix & flip financing and new construction financing for real estate investors and brokers. Prior to joining Finance of America Commercial, Anna worked in residential lending and was a business analyst in the aerospace industry. She holds a Master of Science in Management and a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, both from the University of Florida. Anna is a native of Merritt Island, Florida and now resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, with her husband, Stephen.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Anna got involved in the mortgage industry, and background about Finance of America Commercial Division
- Which products and options Finance of America Commercial Division offers, including rental, fix & flip, and new construction
- What criteria Anna and her team look for in a borrower: credit score, net worth, liquid assets, and track record
- How a single loan works and is tailored to people who are just getting started in the fix & flip business
- Which factors are involved in determining the interest rate of a fix & flip single loan, and what the minimum amounts are
- How a line of credit works, and why it is more flexible than a single loan with a better interest rate
- How a borrower’s exposure limit can potentially be increased as their circumstances change
- How Finance of America Commercial Division’s long-term loans work, and why Anna doesn’t look at your personal income for these loans
- How a portfolio loan is structured, what is required for qualification, and what advantage it offers
- How Finance of America Commercial Division offers options for every type of investor in any business market
*As with all of our episodes, terms and conditions may change over time, contact this lender for current rates and terms.