Episode 11: When Speed and Execution Are Critical, BiCoastal Capital is Who You NEED To Call!
Alex was born and raised in beautiful Marina Del Rey. Her work ethic is the driving force behind everything she does.
Alex graduated with a degree in Hospitality Management from University of Denver and during that time studied International Business in Prague. Following graduation, Alex moved to New York to become a stock broker. She passed her Series 7/66, and within a year of doing so, had the realization that her true passion was in real estate.
She moved back to California and never looked back. Alex has structured and originated over $150 million dollars in first position loans over the past 5 years. She has extended experience with new construction, fix and flips, multi-family, special purpose commercial acquisitions, and refis. One of her favorite things about the industry is her ability to uniquely structure each deal. Alex strives to create and foster long term relationships with each of her clients.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Alex walks through how this new aggressive fund can be a phenomenal option where speed counts or when the deal is just not quite ready for more conventional financing!
- These folks are the BEST at Execution!
- Alex talks about some recent deals they closed in record time! One in 10 days start to finish, and one in THREE DAYS- Start to finish!
- They can look at 1-4 Units, Multifamily, Commercial, Rehab, Ground up Construction!
- TYPICALLY NO APPRAISAL NEEDED!
- Interest As Disbursed for Rehab/Construction Hold Back!